The best way to refresh last year’s décor is to introduce this year’s “it” colors. Topping 2019’s hot list is clay. Can you dig it? In shades ranging from terra-cotta to brick, burnt sienna to adobe, the color’s down-to-earth variations deliver natural warmth and character to spaces of all styles.
1. Italian Clay Prima Alpaca from Sandra Jordan
2. Port Palma from Jasper, Michael S. Smith
3. Sesame Palma from Jasper, Michael S. Smith
4. Brandy Derby from Jasper, Michael S. Smith
5. Navajo Sunset Pebble Woven from Townsend Leather
6. Cabana from Sahco
7. Chivas from thesign
8. Burnt Orange Prima Alpaca from Sandra Jordan
9. Epice Souk from Castel
10. Russett/Sienna Bamboo from Zoffany
11. Mira Grapefruit from Raoul Textiles
12. Orange Bruno from Castel
13. Cuivre Doren from Castel
14. Serafino from thesign
15. Cinema from Casamance
16. Cinnamon Prima Alpaca from Sandra Jordan.
Featured fabrics available to the trade, John Brooks Inc., SLC
Need more inspiration? Here are a few more stories and shades to help you jump on the trend train.
Cavern Clay, SW 7701 by Sherwin-Williams
Kona, AF-165 by Benjamin Moore
Red Earth, No. 64 by Farrow & Ball