With lively colors, punchy patterns and bold gestures, designer Morgan Veenendaal transforms a Park City penthouse into a showcase of spirited style.
1. In the kids’ bunk room, full-size bunks are individually equipped with lights, electrical outlets and storage beneath the bunks. Small Schumacher-fabric curtains provide privacy. They also add a pop of pattern, as does the Stanton carpet’s hexagon motif.
2. Each of the kitchen’s Urban Electric lanterns is customized with a blue interior finish.
3. Eel-skin wallcovering by Elitis adds rich texture and vivid color to the master bedroom.
4. Walker Zanger tile adds pattern and dimension to the guest bathroom’s walls. Frosted glass doors enclose the room’s water closet.
5. For designer Veenendaal, every detail counts, down to the bunks’ drawer pulls.
6. The elegant, round entry features leather-papered walls and an illuminated, shimmering grasscloth-clad ceiling.
Photographed by: Doug Burke