If green has a season, this is it. Bright, saturated shades—grass to lime, chartreuse to avocado—are growing strong as they reinvigorate fashion runways and fabulous rooms alike.
1. Glassware, goblet $10 and tumblers $14 each, Glass House, SLC
2. Moonstone chair by Lexington, starting at $2,699, deCondé’s, SLC
3. Laundered linen ticking pillow and polka dot pillow, $129 and $75, Details, SLC
4. Dimpled Globe knob, $8, Anthropologie, SLC
5. Paper placemats, $27 for set of 12, Ward & Child—The Garden Store, SLC
6. Globo Fretwork console, $2,250, Jonathan Adler, jonathanadler.com
7. Beekman small table lamp, $630, Kate Spade, katespade.com
8. Huntington sofa by Theodore Alexander, starting at $9,295, Alice Lane Home Collection, SLC
Featured Image: Tory Burch Spring/Summer 2017
See more inside the Spring 2017 issue.