Simple recipes that start with one crottin of goat cheese.
Any of these make a great dip for crudites or spread for crackers, apple or pear slices, pita triangles or baguette rounds.
• Mix with a Tbsp. of olive oil and fresh thyme. Or basil. Or tarragon.
• Turn on your processor, drop in a garlic clove and a little salt.
• Put a crottin and 3 tablespoons of oil-packed dried tomatoes with oil in the food processor and blend.
Other great recipes:
• For a warm snack, stuff mushrooms or artichoke hearts with the goat cheese mixture and pop in the oven for a few minutes.
• Warm some raspberry jam with some thyme leaves in the microwave and pour it over a cake of goat cheese.
See more inside the Spring 2017 issue.
Photo by: Adam Finkle