In Deer Valley, designer Beth Ann Shepherd transforms her clients’ residence into a haven of high style and family-friendly, five-star flair.
1. The riveted, rustic fireplace treatment, chic tufted ottoman and streamlined furnishings define the living room’s compelling contemporary style.
2. Bar stools, copper Moscow mule cups and an antique table furnish the gentleman’s area of the lower level.
3. Installed over the stairwell, organic art made of trunk rings serves as one of the interior’s most dynamic accents.
4. Cozy “his and hers” chaises in the master bedroom face the raised fireplace seen also from the bed.
5. Fronted by a rolling ladder, the living room bookcase showcases the homeowners’ collections.
6. Rich textures and luxurious fabrics infuse the master bedroom with sophisticated style.
Photos by: Scot Zimmerman